4/20/17

Cardboard Dollhouse

The Dollhouse is getting close to being finished. I have been working on furniture. There have been many times I have said " why didn't I just buy it" 

Next working on the cardboard furniture:



Finally making some headway on the furniture for the dollhouse. The bedroom furniture is almost finished. The bed will have posters with some sort of canopy and the closet needs the doors painted. It has a tiny drawer in the bottom and so does the vanity which also needs a stool for it.


I have more photos to post tomorrow and some artwork but they are on the other computer so until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave a comment. I hope you are enjoying my posts. Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...