10/7/17

More dollhouse furniture and dollhouse rooms

"Circus Room" Bunk bed bedroom

First started with basic form and shape of the furniture. bed was a soap box cut i half log ways and folded strips for strength for the posts/legs. Glued together with tacky glue and then taped with masking tape to hold together while drying. Then painted and I added a flower decal for trim.


 The wall have circus figures that I printed from the internet and glued on to the walls. There is also a little triangle banner going across a corner of the room.


I crocheted a round rug fr the floor and coverlets for the bunks


The book case is the bottom part of a jewelry box and I added a strip of cardboard for a shelf.
I used a paper punch to make blue flowers to decorate the book case. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave a comment. I hope you are enjoying my posts. Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...